Job BoardOffice Administrator
transParent Concierge is a locally owned and operated company which provides companion care, dementia care, and respite, as well as specialized transportation services for seniors and people with disabilities within the Bow Valley to Calgary area.
tranParent Concierge has an opening for an Office Administrator for 25hrs a week
Monday – Friday 9am-3pm.
As the Office Administrator of transParent Concierge you will be responsible for:
- Data management (including daily logistics, staff schedules, generating reports, etc)
- Communication with staff and clients (phone, email, text)
- Business process support (e.g. policies and procedures, document library, website management, marketing, )
- Report and document development (e.g. payroll, procedure and other documents)
Applicants must have:
- Training, experience, and/or education in office management.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Suite.
- Experience in business processes and records management.
- Superior oral and written communication, be courteous and professional.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Experience working independently with minimal direction, to be self-motivated.
- Enjoy working on the computer, and eager to learn new software.
- Ability to anticipate scheduling conflicts, and ability to resolve booking challenges quickly, efficiently and independently.
A vulnerable sector/criminal record check and confidentiality agreement will be required.
To apply or for further information, please contact: Don Peterson, TransParent Concierge firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.801.9419 (voice or text)